Moving Forms

Cross Border Moving Forms

Treasury Department U.S. Customs Service (Form 3299)
Supplemental Declaration for Unaccompanied Personal and Household Effects

Guide to Form 3299

US Department of Transportation National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
Declaration Form – Importation of Motor Vehicles and Motor Vehicle Equipment

General Moving Forms

United States Agriculture Department (Gypsy Moth Form)
“Don’t Move Gypsy Moth,” (Program Aid No. 1329)

Credit Card Authorization Form

Vehicle Condition Report Form